Work For Synaptik
Are you an experienced Endoscopy Consultant looking for sessional work?
Synaptik has a variety of projects across the UK & Channel Islands to offer you.
Requirements will differ, depending on our clients’ needs, including:
- Out-patient and in-patient endoscopy service delivery
- Specialist diagnostic & therapeutic endoscopy
- Triage of endoscopy referrals as per local and national guidelines
- Ensuring Clinical Governance and risk management are high priority, and investigating any incidents promptly including completing required reports
- Following local SOPs and guidelines
The caseload will be agreed to suit your specialist skills with the expectation being to complete endoscopic procedures to a high standard (which may be audited).
- Operating since 2012, Synaptik has been working with Health Boards across Scotland beyond and to resolve short, medium and long term challenges by supplying consultants and nursing teams for various specialities to reduce waiting times.
- Work with expert teams delivering high standards of care in specialities including, but not limited to: Endoscopy, General Surgery, Ophthalmology and Orthopaedics.
- Choose projects matching your skill sets and lifestyle, and benefit from timely remuneration and excellent working conditions.
Getting you to the where the NHS needs you most
Working with us will utilise your experience whilst delivering for patients and reduce waiting times.
Other Opportunities Available To Work For Synaptik
Join The Team
If you’re an NHS consultant or an experienced nurse, you could rapidly expand your portfolio of experience, all whilst helping the patients who need you the most by focusing on what you do best.